These steel toe shoes are ideal for those who spend 8 to 16 hours daily on their feet. SIKA clogs will especially appeal to those employed in the hospitality and medical industries. Also ideal for factories and service industries. This wood clog steel toe shoe features built in arch support with an 8mm birchwood wooden insole, leather and lightweight polyurethane sole.
Important: For Model 1129, you must order one size larger than what you normally wear. For example, if you usually wear a size 10, you will need to order a size 11.
Clog steel toe shoes features also include:
- wood clog has a steel toe cap
- clog has anti-slip, anti-shock soles
- clog has chemical resistant soles
- clog has water repellent upper leather
- clog has built in arch support for added comfort
- clog has a long lasting lifespan
Please refer to the size chart to find your European size.
Please Note: Ordering white shoes is considered a Special Order. We do not accept returns or exchanges on white shoes, and all sales are considered final.